Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Many Many Voltrons Later

Got a few days of vacation left. I notice that I have really neglected in working on quite a few things due to life situations (again). Not going into any rants this time though. I have however decided that I'm tired of life getting in the way and will begin some real work on this despite other's, and I will just leave it at that. Got a few days of vacation left which I will be working on this, specifically I will be ironing out the kinks in the JavaScript Isometric Mapping. Been almost a year since I worked on it now so will have to relearn my own code but I do remember the last thing was that I did get it working but was having a problem with it dynamically changing/loading new sectors.

The first two days of my vacation where spent enjoying Fallout New Vegas, but i have already become quite bored with it seeing how i finished it on hard-core mode in two days. If i pay that much for a game it shouldn't be so easy. :/

The next few days I spent updating my new JavaScript Game Developers site that you can visit by clicking on the link there. The blog and the site there will be for more theory and code not specifically related to this engine.

That's it for now, got to get to work. Yes vacation for me means only having to work one job instead of two. But i'm the only one in the house willing to keep a job (much less two) so I gotta do what it takes to make sure the bills keep paid. Hopefully By this weekend I will iron out the bugs in that map and can show it off with a character walking around.


No comments:

Post a Comment